My meetings are being cancelled by invited attendees RRS feed

• Question

• I created a meeting and invited 40 people. One person copied the meeting to a different day to save the next meeting date. Then that person cancelled the meeting he created. This sent a cancellation to all my attendees. How do I keep this from happening?
    • Moved by Perry-Pan Monday, February 25, 2019 6:38 AM
    Thursday, February 21, 2019 6:48 PM

All replies

• I created a meeting and invited 40 people. One person copied the meeting to a different day to save the next meeting date. Then that person cancelled the meeting he created. This sent a cancellation to all my attendees. How do I keep this from happening?

Does this issue only occur between you and the particular attendee? 

Generally, the meeting attendees won't be able to cancel a meeting organized by another user. For your situation, please right click your calendar, go to Properties > Permission, check if you have given the edit or delegate permission of your calendar to this user.

Any update, feel free to post back.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, February 22, 2019 5:52 AM