Screw Win7 ... i'm switching to a Mac .. RRS feed

• General discussion

• ►Been nice knowing you Windows 7 ... great attempt to create a groundbreaking OS (like in 1985 with Windows 1) ... but still too raw ...
    I'll check again ..... 2 years later ... when Windows 8 is done ... or maybe not

This picture: http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/1562/65419366.png represents just how much of a shamble Windows has always been since after Windows 1 and still is.

I even tried posting about my woes with Windows 7 on www.windows7taskforce.com but nobody there, especially the admin (who calls himself Long Zheng) appeared to be intrested. The admin even kept "censoring" out my complaints!

Congratulations Microsoft, you've just lost yourselves a loyal customer. In about 20 minutes I'll shut down my Windows 7 for the last time and unpack my brand new iMac. As for my PC i've installed Windows 7 onto, should I install a Linux distro to it, or throw it out of the window or sell it for profit on eBay? Then again, I'm not likely to get much am I?

Monday, December 27, 2010 6:09 PM

All replies

• Hi,

www.windows7taskforce.com is not officially affiliated with Microsoft.

Could you please tell me what’s your problem with Windows 7? Please kind to deliver more information about your issue.  We will collect the error information and found the best solution to solve your problem.

Your understanding is our greatest support.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Wednesday, December 29, 2010 8:59 AM