Send email only to one Reviwer from the list RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there

It's possible to configure email notification for relationship "Reviewer". In this case message will be send to all reviewers from the list.

In our system we have scenarion when reviewer can be added after Activity gone to "In pogress" state and when notifications have been already send. So we have to configure email only for added reviewer.

Is it possible in SCSM?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

kpa

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 11:08 AM

Answers

• I think it's not possible that easy and I am sure it's not possibe "out of the box". In the activity workflow wizard you can choose the "on update" condition. But in the criterias you aren't able to add a criteria like changed from "reviewer is something" to changed to "one more reviewer added".

Looks like you need some code to get this done. The fact you want to send a notfication only to the added reviewers makes it even a little more complicated.

Andreas Baumgarten | H&D International Group
    Tuesday, December 13, 2011 8:30 PM

All replies

• I think it's not possible that easy and I am sure it's not possibe "out of the box". In the activity workflow wizard you can choose the "on update" condition. But in the criterias you aren't able to add a criteria like changed from "reviewer is something" to changed to "one more reviewer added".

Looks like you need some code to get this done. The fact you want to send a notfication only to the added reviewers makes it even a little more complicated.

Andreas Baumgarten | H&D International Group
    Tuesday, December 13, 2011 8:30 PM
  • Good day

Thanks a lot for the reply.

One more question: how can I get added reviewers in my code?

Best regards,

kpa

Thursday, February 2, 2012 8:03 AM