Internet Explorer 9 not run normally RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everybody,
    From last two days, I've a problem with IE 9:
    I've a notebook with Windows 7 Enterprise N x64, which works fine without any problems; two days ago I've update System Center Operations Manager Console (to CU5) and than I've install Framework 4.0 updates from Windows Update.
    After reboot IE 9 don't run normally: if I open browser, a blank page it's always presented and sometimes a compatibility page warning appear. If I open IE 9 x64 version, it's run without problems...
    I've uninstall SCOM console and its upgrade, I've also tried to reset IE 9 in Advanced properties but error still remain.
    After this fact, I've also revert changes to IE 8 and after reboot I've check that IE 8 run without problems.
    So, from Window Update, I've reinstall IE 9 and reboot notebook without any errors.
    After reboot problem still remain: I can open without errors only IE 9 x64 version, but if I open default version, I can't browse websites...
    What's going on? Any suggestions?
    Thanks a lot
    Friday, October 14, 2011 11:07 AM

Answers

• Hi,

According to your description, IE9 32bit cannot access websites after update system center operations manager. Did you receive any error message?

Please logon with Safe Mode with networking to see if the same issue occurs.

Also try to reset IE advanced settings, delete IE cookies, temporary files, turn off IE SmartScreen Filter. Disable Protected Mode.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Leo Huang Tuesday, October 25, 2011 7:33 AM
    Tuesday, October 18, 2011 7:43 AM

All replies

• No solutions about it?

Thank You very much

Monday, October 17, 2011 8:04 AM
  • Hi,

According to your description, IE9 32bit cannot access websites after update system center operations manager. Did you receive any error message?

Please logon with Safe Mode with networking to see if the same issue occurs.

Also try to reset IE advanced settings, delete IE cookies, temporary files, turn off IE SmartScreen Filter. Disable Protected Mode.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Leo Huang Tuesday, October 25, 2011 7:33 AM
    Tuesday, October 18, 2011 7:43 AM