Windows 10 Insider Preview Update Issues RRS feed

• Question

• I'm currently on Build 10130 of the Windows 10 Insider Preview and am hopelessly stuck in Build 10130 of the Windows 10 Insider Preview.

Windows Update has stopped all Build updates for the longest time, and has set its Update Branch to TH1.  I tried changing back to fbl_impressive multiple times to its displeasure, for it automatically switched it back to TH1 no matter how many times I tried.  My Store (Beta) Metro App is refusing to update no matter how hard I try as well, and the last thing I want to do right now is mess with the System files and attempt to fix it myself.  I'm assuming the Build I'm on is old enough to where the newest version of the store simply isn't compatible with it at this point.

I tried System Restore, clearing all of my data and re-installing the OS from scratch, but it re-installed Build 10130 again, and now I get the updates at least because the Branch defaulted to fbl_impressive, but as soon as I restart to install them the updates fail and restart at least 3 times before my PC just gives up and undoes the changes.  The error reports for when this happens are extremely unhelpful and only leave me to guess what the hell is going on.

I would just try to completely wipe my local disk and boot from a jump drive, but the ISOs have been removed from the Windows 10 Insider page and my only jump drive that had a clean ISO was corrupted by my father attempting to copy a JPEG onto it while it was set to be bootable.  All I want to know is what I can currently do to fix this.

Wednesday, July 29, 2015 2:23 AM

All replies

• You should wait for the ISO'S they will be released within 24 hours.

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

Wednesday, July 29, 2015 2:52 AM