Warning FFIPSSCOMMON event ID 32000 RRS feed

• Question

• Good day everyone,

I'm in need of some help to solve a mystery for which I cannot even figure out. I have a computer for which I have no clear reason why the performance seems to slow down no matter what I try to do to clean up the computer. However, I have check the event logs and I discovered this reoccurring warning multiples times:

I've have done some research on this which resulted zero results. If anyone can help me out, I would really appreciated it.

Thanks.

FFIPSSCOMMON

EventID: 32000

Level: 3

Task: 0

Keywords: 0x80000000000000

EventRecordID: 1426679

EventData:

Instance: IPSSCT Spotcode: 0x01013102 Function:

FcMainProcess::GetErrorDetail Errcode:1 Comment: GetOriginalMessage error GetLastErr:0

Tuesday, October 21, 2014 1:59 PM

Answers

• Hi Vampire,

This event id indicates Performance Counters are collected and used by services and applications. If they are installed incorrectly or with improper permissions, or if required files are not enabled on the system, those services or applications cannot collect or interpret the data.

This is a normal condition. No further action is required.

I would like to suggest you run this "fix it" tool to fix the Windows system performance problems on slow Windows computers:

Fix Windows system performance problems on slow Windows computers

http://support2.microsoft.com/mats/slow_windows_performance?wa=wsignin1.0

Karen Hu
    TechNet Community Support

• Edited by Karen Hu Wednesday, October 22, 2014 8:00 AM update
    • Marked as answer by VampireD43 Thursday, October 30, 2014 11:07 PM
    Wednesday, October 22, 2014 8:00 AM
  • Hi Karen,

I've ran the fix it tool on both workstation which result in not fixing the issue, but I have managed to contact the vendor regarding this and was informed that it's a designer flaw in there web application that is the root cause.

Thank you for your help and much appreciated.

• Marked as answer by VampireD43 Thursday, October 30, 2014 11:08 PM
    Thursday, October 30, 2014 11:07 PM

All replies

• Hi Vampire,

This event id indicates Performance Counters are collected and used by services and applications. If they are installed incorrectly or with improper permissions, or if required files are not enabled on the system, those services or applications cannot collect or interpret the data.

This is a normal condition. No further action is required.

I would like to suggest you run this "fix it" tool to fix the Windows system performance problems on slow Windows computers:

Fix Windows system performance problems on slow Windows computers

http://support2.microsoft.com/mats/slow_windows_performance?wa=wsignin1.0

Karen Hu
    TechNet Community Support

• Edited by Karen Hu Wednesday, October 22, 2014 8:00 AM update
    • Marked as answer by VampireD43 Thursday, October 30, 2014 11:07 PM
    Wednesday, October 22, 2014 8:00 AM
  • Hi Karen,

I've ran the fix it tool on both workstation which result in not fixing the issue, but I have managed to contact the vendor regarding this and was informed that it's a designer flaw in there web application that is the root cause.

Thank you for your help and much appreciated.

• Marked as answer by VampireD43 Thursday, October 30, 2014 11:08 PM
    Thursday, October 30, 2014 11:07 PM
  • Vampire,

Which vendor was this related to? I'm seeing these errors on a website also but don't know how to track it down.

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 5:01 PM
  • Vampire,

Which vendor was this related to? I'm seeing these errors on a website also but don't know how to track it down.

Have you heard of Fujifilms?
    Thursday, June 25, 2015 8:40 PM
  • I have a workstation using Fuji Synapse that receives this error constantly. I was told by their tech support that it would be corrected in a future version and to ignore it. I've tried everything with no success and it doesn't seem to cause any performance issues, but I don't like them appearing so regularly.

Friday, July 31, 2015 1:46 AM
  • Reiver,

From what I can determine that this FFISSCOMMON is a product or form of logging which possibly something on the network side of things. I would suggest and ask your network infrasturctor team and see if there's a sort of logging from the domain controller and have them to turn it off. Hopefully this might help you and me out.

Thanks.

Wednesday, September 16, 2015 4:36 PM