none
Project Pro 2010 - Short tasks in Calendar View are untitled, with just a very thin bar. RRS feed

• Question

• I apologize if this is a duplicate, I scanned past questions regarding this and didn't find an answer that was on point.

I have several tasks in a schedule that are short (.15 h).  The Calendar View would be very useful, except that these short tasks just appear as very thin bars, without any sort of title.  Having a calendar view containing primarily numerous little anonymous blips is not particularly useful!  This happens even when I zoom in to the 1 week view.  I have tried Bar Styles ->> wrap text in bars ->> but it doesn't change the display, I assume because the bar width is just too thin.

Is there a way to have the tasks in Calendar View display the full task name without regard to the duration of the task? Thank you!

Thursday, April 9, 2015 6:58 PM

All replies

• To the best of my knowledge, no.  The length of the bar in the Calendar view is related to its duration.  Anything much less than a couple of hours is not really going to be useful.  I think you'll need to stick with the Gantt chart view.

If I may ask - what are you tracking for 9 minutes? (.15 h).

Thursday, April 9, 2015 8:38 PM