none
Citrix Application not working in IE 10 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

i have recently buy Acer Aspire M5-481TG. all the required configuration has been done. Now i am going to access citrix client from IE10, getting error message "The page you requested could not be found."

same I have checked at my mate's laptop with IE 10 its working fine.

OS windows8

screen shot attached for your reference.

awaiting positive & fast response from your end.

Thanks,
    Rahul Handa

Sunday, October 27, 2013 9:45 PM

Answers

• Hi Blair Deng,

Thanks for your suggestion!!

this option is worked for me.

I would like to suggest you try to use compatibility mode (go to tools --> Compatibility View Settings) to check the issue.

Regards,

Rahul Handa

• Marked as answer by Rahul handa Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:05 PM
    Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:04 PM

All replies

• getting error message "The page you requested could not be found."

Sounds like a 404.  That comes from the server, so ask them.  You could use the Developer Tools Network Capture to tell them the exact request being made (including any Cookies) but as long as you have an accurate timestamp they would probably know that too.

Good luck

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Monday, October 28, 2013 4:56 PM
    Answerer
  • but the same URL working in IE 10 in an another laptop. seems some different issue.
    Monday, October 28, 2013 6:47 PM
  • but the same URL working in IE 10 in an another laptop.
    Then you have two cases which you can trace and compare the traces for their essential differences.

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Monday, October 28, 2013 10:23 PM
    Answerer
  • Hi Rahul Handa,

Based on your description, you may try the following to check the issue:

1. Run IE with no add-ons. Click Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> Internet Explorer (with no add-ons). 

2. Reset Internet Explorer settings.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923737

Please understand that reset Internet Explorer to its default configuration. This step will also disable any add-ons, plug-ins, or toolbars that are installed.

In addition, I would like to suggest you try to use compatibility mode (go to tools --> Compatibility View Settings) to check the issue.

For further assistance, you may contact Citrix Support Forums.

For your convenience, Citrix Support Forums

http://forums.citrix.com/support

Please note: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Blair Deng

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time.
    Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Tuesday, October 29, 2013 11:09 AM
  • Hi Blair Deng,

Thanks for your suggestion!!

this option is worked for me.

I would like to suggest you try to use compatibility mode (go to tools --> Compatibility View Settings) to check the issue.

Regards,

Rahul Handa

• Marked as answer by Rahul handa Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:05 PM
    Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:04 PM