layout has changed RRS feed

• Question

• The red delete " X " has move to a ribbon to the extreme right.  Right of the view screen.  Before it was in the message preview, which I found much more convenient.  How do I change it back.
    Tuesday, May 1, 2018 2:18 PM

All replies

• Hi GoldWeed,

Do you mean the "X" shown as the following screen when Reading Pane is turned on?

Does this look same as your Outlook Client? I've checked on both Outlook 2016 and Outlook 2013 and the location of "X" hasn't changed. My Outlook 2016 version is 1803 Build(9126.2152).

Please post back with the detailed version information of Outlook for further assistance.

Besides, if it is convenient for you, you could also share a screenshot here. If you cannot put the screenshot here, you can upload it to OneDrive (https://onedrive.live.com/) and then share the link here. 

If I have misunderstood anything, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Perry-Pan Wednesday, May 2, 2018 3:18 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Monday, May 7, 2018 1:14 AM
    Wednesday, May 2, 2018 3:17 AM
  • Hi GoldWeed,

Any updates with this issue?

Please post back at ease if you have more concern.

Have a nice day!

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, May 4, 2018 7:20 AM
  • Hi GoldWeed,

How is everything going on with this issue?

If the above information was helpful, could you please help mark it as answer so it will be easy for other forum members who might have similar issues to find the useful one?

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Perry

Tuesday, May 8, 2018 9:19 AM