unable to send and receive Windows Mail RRS feed

• Question

• When I try to send an E Mail with my "Windows Mail", up pops a box. It asks for my name then E Mail address. Then after I click "Next" it has a box saying "Incoming E Mail Server" POP3. I then type in Incoming "POP.att.yahoo.com" and Outgoing I type "SMTP.att.yahoo.com."and check a box that says "Outgoing server requires authentication" and click Next. It then has my user name which was assigned to me by my Internet Provider and asks for my Password. I type that in and click "Next". It says I have successfully set up my account. I click finish. Then I get "An error occurred while reading your account". Then I decided to try and go back and do a System Restore. When I clicked on "System Restore" does not appear to be functioning and gives me an error number 0x81000202. I have ATT UVERSE and they give me a Yahoo account with my ATT E mail address. When I go to the Yahoo account, and click on my messages it tries to "Load" but then stops. Any idea what is going on? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks ptfitzy.
    Wednesday, June 30, 2010 1:56 AM

Answers