none
Unable to perform DL management through Outlook Forefront Identity Manager RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Everyone,

I am performing DL management Scenario in which i Have hybrid environment and in this when a Requestor is sending a Request to Group Owner he is receiving the Email but in that Approve and Decline button is not present along with that when i am opening the email in that it is mentioned the following information which is present in my screenshot

this is the following error which i can see on the mail and i can perform the DL management in the through FIM portal.

I am not able to figure this out and is this an issue of Exchange?

You response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Aman Khanna

Friday, November 14, 2014 6:54 PM

All replies

• Hi AmanKhanna,

Please check what email has FIMService service account. Then confirm the same mail is noted in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager\2010\Service\Microsoft.ResourceManagement.Service.exe.config

Moreover confirm that FIM Addins and Extensions for Outlook are installed on the workstation.

If you found my post helpful, please give it a Helpful vote. If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an Answer.

Friday, November 14, 2014 7:30 PM
  • Sir, The account which is mentioned is the fimsrv and the add in extension is also installed with the same account in the Client machine but still its not working. In case when the Requestor is present is both i.e AD and Office365 and the approver is On-premise the mail is getting stuck in fimsrv which should be relayed in few seconds to the owner of the group but that is not happening. In case when the both request and approver is on premise the approver is getting the mail but he cant see the button and after opening the mail i can see things written on it but the buttons are missing. Initially the account fimsrv mailbox was not created created and when it was created it was fimservice@xyz.com instead of fimsrv@xyz.com and fimsrv@xyz.com was the secondry account but after i find this they changed the fimsrv@xyz.com to primary email but still the issue persists.
    Saturday, November 15, 2014 5:15 AM
  • I finally resolved the issue by repairing the FIM Service and Portal along with that i repaired Add-in Extension with the same account and then restarted the FIM service and the Servers.

Thanks,

Aman Khanna

Wednesday, November 19, 2014 6:24 PM