cursor pauses/skips while typing RRS feed

• Question

• hi

i am using win 8. for last 15 days i  facing  a problem that while typing either in word  or  anywhere  the blinking line typing automatically disappears for a while and reappears and  typings remains paused durig that dissapearing moment.

as   i have a habit of typing while seeing  the keyboard.  so  problem arise when like  i have to  write "  i am facing the typing problem "   after  typing the  whole sentence  when i look up at monitor there it  would be " i am facithe typoblem "

not only this i  have to rename a folder  with name " hollywood movies"  some times it got renamed as "holly"  ror " hollywoo"  or '"hol"   like this  i got the right name after a lot of try.  as  you can see while cursor pauses it automatically saves the name  i.e. it works like a left click while pausing.

another problem arise  when  like  if i selec some file with left click and waiting for a moment  when cursor automtically pauses it deselects the  file  like nothing has been selected.

pls suggest the solution for thid problem as soon as possible.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014 5:12 PM

Answers

• pls suggest the solution for thid problem as soon as possible.

If this is on a laptop with a Touchpad under the keyboard you should try to find a way to conveniently toggle off your Touchpad while you are typing.  Otherwise disable the Touchpad completely and get a real mouse which can not be affected by the motion of your hands while you type.

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Wednesday, March 5, 2014 7:02 PM

All replies

• pls suggest the solution for thid problem as soon as possible.

If this is on a laptop with a Touchpad under the keyboard you should try to find a way to conveniently toggle off your Touchpad while you are typing.  Otherwise disable the Touchpad completely and get a real mouse which can not be affected by the motion of your hands while you type.

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Wednesday, March 5, 2014 7:02 PM
  • Have you tried an external mouse and keyboard? Try to connect a keyboard and a mouse to see if the touchpad (or maybe ) laptop keyboard is causing the problem..

Garth Gorling, MCSA Windows 7

Wednesday, March 5, 2014 7:48 PM
  • I would suggest replacing the mouse with a known good one.  Seems like it may be defective hardware.  Is this on a laptop or a desktop?

Garth Gorling, MCSA Windows 7

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 3:25 PM