Changing the wallpaper between log off screens RRS feed

• Question

• In some of my other posts I had probs with the re disabling the change wallpaper issue.( http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsToolsandUtilities/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2560996&SiteID=69 )

This solution I made while adhoc and not the best way of doing things is still working. I now have a new issue with this.

It seems that although the desktop background which in the above thread I describe remains blue, users can still try to save image as desktop background by right clicking on any image in a browser or windows explorer. Now while the desktop background does not change at all, the screen background when this users logs off does change to this image for about 2-3 secoinds in bewteen the "saving your settings message" the screen flickers, the saved image appears (always an inapporpriate one) and then the screens returns to the welcome screen.

How do I stop this saved image appearing in between the switching of screens from a user logging off to the welcome screen. This only happens at log off and never at log on. I don't want to delete the user and recreate them evertime this happens.

Rob

Monday, July 28, 2008 1:05 PM