none
DirectAccess Powershell command error c0000bb8 RRS feed

• Question

• I'm trying to run Get-RemoteAccessConnectionStatisticsSummary against my DirectAccess server.

I get the error below

Get-RemoteAccessConnectionStatisticsSummary : A general error occurred that is not covered by a more specific error code.
    At line:1 char:1
    + Get-RemoteAccessConnectionStatisticsSummary
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        + CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (PS_RemoteAccess...atisticsSummary:root/Microsoft/...atisticsSummary) [Get-RemoteAcces...atisticsSummary], CimException
        + FullyQualifiedErrorId : HRESULT c0000bb8,Get-RemoteAccessConnectionStatisticsSummary

Any ideas whats going on?

Wednesday, September 24, 2014 11:47 PM

Answers

• We rebooted the servers with the issue and now the command works as expected. 
    Tuesday, October 7, 2014 4:08 AM

All replies

• Hi There - have you tried running powershell as an administrator (run as)

John Davies

Thursday, September 25, 2014 4:27 PM
  • Or if from a remote machine making sure remote commands are allowed

Kr

John Davies

Thursday, September 25, 2014 4:28 PM
  • Thanks for the reply. 

I had already tired both of those with no luck. We will try rebooting the server in the next outage window and see if that brings it back.

Thursday, September 25, 2014 9:08 PM
  • Looks like you are getting  some CIM Exceptions. 

may be you can try to log in to DA Server locally and try to run this from a elevated powershell window.

Also you can check for "Windows Management Instrumentation" Service, start it if not and then try again.

HTH,

Vasu

Wednesday, October 1, 2014 4:04 PM
  • We rebooted the servers with the issue and now the command works as expected. 
    Tuesday, October 7, 2014 4:08 AM