none
Rolled up milestones are not showing for manually scheduled tasks RRS feed

• Question

• My Gantt Chart shows rolled up milestones in front of the bar only when the task is automatically scheduled.  But, the milestones get behind the bar when the task is manually scheduled.  How can I ensure the rolled up milestones are always in front of the bar regardless if it is automatically or manually scheduled?  Thank you.
    Thursday, August 25, 2016 8:56 PM

All replies

• Jessica I,

Bar styles are displayed in reverse order precedence. What that means is that any bar style showing up later in the list of bar styles will take precedence over conflicting bar styles that are at the beginning of the list. Doing a quick check of the default bar styles, it appears the rolled up manual milestone is earlier in the list than other manual bar styles that meet similar criteria and therefore the milestone appears behind the bar.

Re-order the list and it should solve your problem.

In my opinion there are way too many bar styles for the average user and all that does is clutter up the bar styles list. I'd delete any bar styles you don't need but be mindful of the precedence of those that remain. You can always restore the default set of bar styles if necessary.

Hope this helps.

John

Thursday, August 25, 2016 10:30 PM