How to reset dashboard status RRS feed

• Question

• I have just deployed Forefront Client to a few servers and the dashboard was showing Reporting No Issues 100%
    Then after a scan on 1 server some malware was found and I also had an error on the Forefront server itself which resulted in 2 alerts being raised and the Reporting Critical Issues to be updated.

The problem on the Forefront server was resolved and the malware omn the other server removed successfully therefore I marked the alerts in MOM as resolved. In the Notifications section of the dashboard it correctly states that there are 0 new and 0 active client security alerts.

However the dashboard still indicates that there are servers Reporting Critical Issues and in the Computers Per Issue area it says Malware detected 1, Alerts detected 2
    How do I reset these please?

I have scanned every server and they all come up clean and there are no MOM alerts. If I look at the reports they all highlight the malware and alerts that happened yesterday which are no longer an issue but I can't seem to get Forefront to see it that way!
    Wednesday, April 1, 2009 12:52 PM

All replies

• and to answer my own question it would seem that you can't, they automatically clear 24hrs after being resolved.
    • Marked as answer by mathmos Thursday, April 2, 2009 6:49 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by mathmos Thursday, April 2, 2009 6:50 AM
    Thursday, April 2, 2009 6:49 AM