none
Incomplete Uploads of MRI/CT etc RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm trying to upload some scans that I have on various CDs. I have managed to successfully upload on set of scans, however on all the other scans, they all go right 99% and then it says "Upload Incomplete". "Connection Center encountered and error and can't diagnose it". This is a screenshot of the error : 

I does successfully identify the scans and shows the images being uploaded, so its not a format issue etc and I have tried from two different computers, one running Windows 7 and the other Windows 8, and they still have the same issue.

Can anyone help me on how to fix this issue?

Thanks
    Mauro

Sunday, October 12, 2014 5:57 AM

Answers

• Hello Mauro,

I am Tomas from MS HealthVault escalations.  Can you please create a support ticket for this issue.  I need to ask you some direct questions to further investigate this issue.

Here is the link to our  Support Site.

When you create the ticket, please indicate that you are requesting for the ticket to be escalated and it will come directly to the escalation team.

Thanks

Tomas

MS HealthVault Support

• Edited by Tomas El Tuesday, October 21, 2014 10:51 PM remove extra characters
    • Marked as answer by Tomas El Friday, November 21, 2014 9:54 PM
    Tuesday, October 21, 2014 10:50 PM

All replies

• Can anyone please help me...I would really like to start using HealthVault?
    Saturday, October 18, 2014 7:52 AM
  • Hi, Mauro,

I'm going to ask one of our engineers to look into this and get back to you. These types of issues can be difficult to diagnose, and we may need to ask some additional questions.

-Kathy-

Monday, October 20, 2014 7:05 PM
  • Perfect! I am more than willing to help out in anyway that I can :)

Thanks so much!

Tuesday, October 21, 2014 3:45 AM
  • Hello Mauro,

I am Tomas from MS HealthVault escalations.  Can you please create a support ticket for this issue.  I need to ask you some direct questions to further investigate this issue.

Here is the link to our  Support Site.

When you create the ticket, please indicate that you are requesting for the ticket to be escalated and it will come directly to the escalation team.

Thanks

Tomas

MS HealthVault Support

• Edited by Tomas El Tuesday, October 21, 2014 10:51 PM remove extra characters
    • Marked as answer by Tomas El Friday, November 21, 2014 9:54 PM
    Tuesday, October 21, 2014 10:50 PM