Windows 10/Microsoft Edge RRS feed

• Question

• How do I get my longstanding Norton 360 to work with Windows 10/Microsoft Edge?
    Thursday, October 15, 2015 1:25 PM

All replies

•  Go to Windows 10 IT Pro category forums for any and all discussions about Windows 10, including Microsoft Edge.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Thursday, October 15, 2015 2:48 PM
  • How do I get my longstanding Norton 360 to work with Windows 10/Microsoft Edge?

Sorry for the delay. We hope to have compatibility with Edge soon. Check back here for updates: https://community.norton.com/en/forums/norton-toolbar-and-microsoft-edge-browser-compatibility

Thanks

Raj

Norton Support

Friday, October 16, 2015 3:38 AM
  • Raj

what do you mean soon, it has been a year

give me a date

I am not very happy with the crap that is handed out by both sides of this issue

Charles

Monday, December 12, 2016 2:35 PM
  • Go to Windows 10 IT Pro category forums for any and all discussions about Windows 10, including Microsoft Edge.

If you want more information about compatibility you need to contact Norton about their product.

Monday, December 12, 2016 8:31 PM