none
Is there a way to gather performance metrics of linux machines ??? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi guys, I'm able to run inventory assessment against linux machines but when it comes to performance metrics, I can only upload one file at a time and I am asked to provide credentials for WMI method. Since I can not use WMI on linux machines , there isn't a way to run performance metrics against linux machines ? 

I have a few linux machines that I'm planning to virtualize and so far I see no option using MAP 6.0 to collect performance metrics.

Thanks in advance for any reply.

Regards

• Edited by Souza,Valmir Saturday, September 10, 2011 10:59 AM
    Saturday, September 10, 2011 10:29 AM

Answers

• We are looking into adding this capability in a future release, but MAP is not able to collect performance data from Linux machines at this time.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Monday, September 12, 2011 7:00 PM

All replies

• We are looking into adding this capability in a future release, but MAP is not able to collect performance data from Linux machines at this time.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Monday, September 12, 2011 7:00 PM
  • Thanks Michael. I appreciate that.
    Monday, September 12, 2011 11:47 PM