print queue RRS feed

• Question

• Every time I print an email, the print queue always shows the same document in the queue as if it wasn't printed.  How do I fix this?
    Friday, July 26, 2019 11:38 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Do you mean that when you print an email from Outlook client, the print queue always shows the same document in the queue as if it wasn't printed?

In this case, it is suggested to start your Outlook in safe mode (Press Win + R, type “outlook /safe”, press Enter.) and see if the issue continues because there could be some add-ins in your Outlook client that cause this issue.

Besides, according to my research, This problem may not be related to Outlook. So if possible, please try change another printer and see if there is any difference.

If the issue persists, please provide me with some screenshots about your issue so that I can help you better.

Any update, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 29, 2019 8:28 AM
  • Hi,

Have you got the issue fixed?

Please try my suggestions and let me know the results.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 1:28 AM