none
Create microsoft account? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I just joined a small startup where each person's computer is standalone login to local computer.

There are no internal servers.

My question is, what is the best practice? Should i get them to create Microsoft accounts for windows login, or remain login to the local computer only? The nearest "expansion" plan is just to get cloud storage to share documents.

Are there anything that i need to note?

Thanks.

Monday, August 5, 2019 8:15 AM

All replies

• How many people are you talking about?

Peter Geelen - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access) (user page)

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or click "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

Thursday, August 8, 2019 8:14 AM
  • Currently there's only 5 persons. Would probably only grow to 9 persons in a year.

Thanks.

Thursday, August 8, 2019 12:44 PM
  • As mentioned earlier, you really need to sketch the situation, give more info...

Have you considered joining an Azure domain? To centrally manage your users and devices.
    Are you using Outlook/O365 for mails and other Office stuff...

Check : https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/devices/azuread-joined-devices-frx

Peter Geelen - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access) (user page)

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or click "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

Thursday, August 8, 2019 1:29 PM