Outlook Error RRS feed

• Question

• When i try to open other user's Mailbox i got error says

cannot display the folder. The inbox folder cannot be found

But this error when i try to access mail box for some users but the others i can access their mailboxes i have full access permission on these mailboxes

Monday, June 6, 2011 9:24 PM

Answers

• Hi,

> how do i make sure that inheritance is not blocked?

You can use ADSI to achieve it.

Open ADSI Edit->click ‘CN=Users’->find the mailbox in question->right click the mailbox->click ‘Properties’->click ‘Security’->’Advanced’->check the box ‘Include inheritable permissions from this object’s parent’

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Proposed as answer by Sophia Xu Monday, June 13, 2011 8:18 AM
    • Marked as answer by Sophia Xu Tuesday, June 14, 2011 6:18 AM
    Wednesday, June 8, 2011 7:43 AM

All replies

• When i try to open other user's Mailbox i got error says

cannot display the folder. The inbox folder cannot be found

But this error when i try to access mail box for some users but the others i can access their mailboxes i have full access permission on these mailboxes

• Merged by Sophia Xu Tuesday, June 7, 2011 9:35 AM the same
    Tuesday, June 7, 2011 7:38 AM
  • Make sure that inheritance is not blocked on this particular mailbox.
    Gulab | MCITP: Exchange 2010-2007 | Skype: Gulab.Mallah | Blog: www.ExchangeRanger.blogspot.com
    Tuesday, June 7, 2011 9:06 AM
  • how do i make sure that inheritance is not blocked?
    Tuesday, June 7, 2011 12:13 PM
  • Hi,

> how do i make sure that inheritance is not blocked?

You can use ADSI to achieve it.

Open ADSI Edit->click ‘CN=Users’->find the mailbox in question->right click the mailbox->click ‘Properties’->click ‘Security’->’Advanced’->check the box ‘Include inheritable permissions from this object’s parent’

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Proposed as answer by Sophia Xu Monday, June 13, 2011 8:18 AM
    • Marked as answer by Sophia Xu Tuesday, June 14, 2011 6:18 AM
    Wednesday, June 8, 2011 7:43 AM