none
CP Problem RRS feed

• Question

• I'm still a beginner in CPLEX and I have a program which I want to model with the constraints and objective function.
    I have a cloud architecture which contain J data center and each data center has a set of resources, and a set of requests and each request has its requirements.
    To solve this problem, i created a boolean varibale y(ijk) which take 1 if the resource k in the center j can fit my request i and 0 otherwise. So  from the set of resource where the y(ijk)==1, i have to select the first site and the first resource to serve my request i. That's why i created two other boolean variable z(ij) which  take 1 if the center n° j is the first center and x(ijk) is equal to 1  if k is the the first resource of the first center j that fit my request. I chose for this this two constraints:
    (j + 1)  zij <= (s + 1)*  yijk
    (k + 1)  xijk <= (r + 1) * yijk*  zij. But in vain i coudn't select the adequate resource. Can someone help me please. Thank's in advance.
    Friday, March 7, 2014 10:50 AM

All replies

• Hi Kaouthar,

As far as I can see, you posted your question on the wrong forum. This forum is dedicated to Microsoft Project Online scheduling solution.

I can see that CPLEX is an IBM solution, so please go to the right place to have experts helping you:http://www-01.ibm.com/software/commerce/optimization/cplex-optimizer/

Cheers.

Guillaume Rouyre - MBA, MCP, MCTS

Friday, March 7, 2014 1:55 PM