Outlook 2013 Delegate RRS feed

• Question

• I am owner of my supervisors outlook calendar 2013. However, I do not get an email or notified when someone places a meeting or event on his calendar. Please help! I need to be able to accept or decline meetings/events for him.
    Wednesday, September 19, 2018 6:19 PM

All replies

• I am owner of my supervisors outlook calendar 2013. However, I do not get an email or notified when someone places a meeting or event on his calendar. Please help! I need to be able to accept or decline meetings/events for him.

Hi BKS2018,

Do you mean your supervisor has granted you the delegate permission but you cannot receive or respond to the meeting requests sent to your supervisor?

Generally, in order for a delegate to respond meeting requests for a user, the delegate needs to be granted at least editor permission to the calendar. 

Please make sure your supervisor has given you Editor permission to his calendar on his side(File > Account Settings > Delegate Access > Permission)

See the articles below for more instructions about how to set the delegate permission and how to manage another user's mailbox:

Allow someone else to manage your mail and calendar
    Manage another person's mail and calendar items

Hope this can be helpful. Feel free to let me know if I misunderstood anything.

Thursday, September 20, 2018 6:09 AM
  • Hi BKS2018,

Any update on the issue? 

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, September 25, 2018 9:51 AM