Event ID: 1103 & Event ID: 4000 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

Please let me if anyone can help to troubleshoot below mention error:-

<<<<<<<Event ID: 1103>>>>>>> Error

Summary: 1030 rule(s)/monitor(s) failed and got unloaded, 0 of them reached the failure limit that prevents automatic reload. Management group "XXXXXXX". This is summary only event, please see other events with descriptions of unloaded rule(s)/monitor(s).

<<<<<<Event ID: 4000>>>>>>Warning

A monitoring agent is crashed and unresponsive. 

I have done agent re installation (32 bit/ 64 bit) both. Registry deletion and service restart as well. But still stuck.

Please let me know if you can help me out in this issue.

Thanks,

Gourav kumar

Thanks, Gourav

Friday, March 3, 2017 4:06 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

Which OpsMgr version and CU level?

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Friday, March 3, 2017 10:22 AM
  • The Opsmgr is SP1 and version is 7.0.9538.0

let me know if you need any further information!

Thanks,

Gourav 

Thanks, Gourav

Friday, March 3, 2017 11:37 AM
  • Hi,

7.0.9538.0 is RTM version. Please apply UR10

MS15-086: Security update for Update Rollup 10 for System Center 2012 Operations Manager Service Pack 1: August 11, 2015

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3071088/ms15-086-security-update-for-update-rollup-10-for-system-center-2012-operations-manager-service-pack-1-august-11,-2015

Install Update Rollup 10 SCOM 2012 SP1

http://www.ms-opsmgr.eu/?p=1434

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Friday, March 3, 2017 11:59 AM
  • Thanks for the prompt reply!

Dktoa, these are actually live Production servers on which we are facing this issue. So you can understand the criticality and issue we can face if are stuck with any other issue, if we install the patch and server ask for reboot. As per my knowledge (correct me if i am wrong) the server will require reboot once we apply security patch on this. 

Can you elaborate the patch provide above do we need to install over SCOM monitoring server or the agent server? 

Whereas if would be more helpful if you can share the patch pros & cons (if any) so that we can take care during security patching.

I know I am asking a lot from you, but I know you only be best suited for the solution.

Regards,

Gourav

Thanks, Gourav

Friday, March 3, 2017 2:12 PM
  • Hi,

I have no idea whether UR10 will help you or not. But you are running on the RTM version, so I will always update to the latest version.

I will install the update in the first coming maintenance window

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/9fd9d632-1a9a-482a-8fc1-faabe3c67c8d/scom-agent-crashing?forum=operationsmanagergeneral

• Proposed as answer by Yan Li_ Friday, March 24, 2017 8:26 AM
    • Marked as answer by GouravIN Friday, March 31, 2017 10:21 AM
    Friday, March 3, 2017 2:27 PM