none
Remove Password question for Administrators

Question

• Hi,

I want to remove the pop-up box for password for my accounts that are member of Domain admin og Administrator. Is that possible?

Friday, November 04, 2016 10:08 AM

All replies

• It's not cleared. So pls share the screenshot

Regards,
    Sandeep Poonia
    Please verify the answer if it helps you.

Friday, November 04, 2016 10:14 AM
  • Hi,
    I agree with Sandeep that the information is limited for us to offer detail assistance.
    If you are asked for password when taking action on the computer with domain admin account, first of all, you could have a try to add your account on the local admin group and see if it helps. Alternatively, please have try to disable User Account Control and test again.
    Best regards,
    Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, November 07, 2016 5:33 AM
  • Hi,

I am checking how the issue going, if you still have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

And if the replies as above are helpful, we would appreciate you to mark them as answers, and if you resolve it using your own solution, please share your experience and solution here. It will be greatly helpful to others who have the same question.

Appreciate for your feedback.

Best regards,

Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Friday, November 11, 2016 1:54 AM