Windows Media Center RRS feed

• Question

• When I click an icon on the desktop it goes to Windows Media Center. How to remedy this?
    Thursday, October 6, 2011 5:53 PM

Answers

• Right click the icon, properties, check the target location links to the correct program.
    The answers/solutions that I provide are from personal experience. They are as is and come with no warranty.
    • Marked as answer by Miya Yao Thursday, October 20, 2011 8:23 AM
    Friday, October 7, 2011 11:55 AM
  • Refer to this: Change which programs Windows uses by default

Regards,

Miya

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. | Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Wednesday, October 12, 2011 7:48 AM

All replies

• Right click the icon, properties, check the target location links to the correct program.
    The answers/solutions that I provide are from personal experience. They are as is and come with no warranty.
    Friday, October 7, 2011 11:55 AM
  • Refer to this: Change which programs Windows uses by default

Regards,

Miya

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. | Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Wednesday, October 12, 2011 7:48 AM