Team Call - Limitations RRS feed

• Question

• We're going to deploy several Team Call with dummy users... (we wan't to deploy Response Group)

Is there any limitation/problem using Team Call?

Saturday, November 19, 2011 5:18 PM

Answers

•  

There is lots that Response Groups will do that team call won't, but if what team call does fits what you need it should work fine.

Team call is completely under user control so be aware they could change it themselves, but I doubt this will present a problem.

hope that helps

Tom

Tom Arbuthnot, Consultant Modality Systems
    Blog: Lync'd Up Blog Subscribe for updates: Email or RSS
    Twitter @tomarbuthnot
    • Proposed as answer by Sharon.Shen Monday, November 21, 2011 8:29 AM
    • Marked as answer by Sharon.Shen Tuesday, November 29, 2011 10:24 AM
    Saturday, November 19, 2011 6:05 PM
  • Hi,Carlosdlra,

Team call can only allow to add the corporate contacts to the list,and I have heard if you have too many team members it maybe doesn't ring on all of their clients but I am not sure since I haven't tested it.

Regards,

Sharon

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Monday, November 21, 2011 9:54 AM

All replies

•  

There is lots that Response Groups will do that team call won't, but if what team call does fits what you need it should work fine.

Team call is completely under user control so be aware they could change it themselves, but I doubt this will present a problem.

hope that helps

Tom

Tom Arbuthnot, Consultant Modality Systems
    Blog: Lync'd Up Blog Subscribe for updates: Email or RSS
    Twitter @tomarbuthnot
    • Proposed as answer by Sharon.Shen Monday, November 21, 2011 8:29 AM
    Saturday, November 19, 2011 6:05 PM
  • Hi,

as Tom mentioned, there are lots of limitations in Team Call Groups compaired to RGS. if you can let us know your requirement, may be we will advice you with the best solution to get it done :)

Thamara. 

Sunday, November 20, 2011 3:46 AM
  • Hi,Carlosdlra,

Team call can only allow to add the corporate contacts to the list,and I have heard if you have too many team members it maybe doesn't ring on all of their clients but I am not sure since I haven't tested it.

Regards,

Sharon

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Monday, November 21, 2011 9:54 AM