none
NO WIRELESS CONNECTION AVAILABLE: Toshiba Dynabook Satellite K21 200E/W RRS feed

• Question

• Hi! I just bought a new laptop (Toshiba Dynabook Satellite K21 200E/W) which was order online. Unfortunately it doesn't have a wireless connection installed or available on it. please advice how can I get this fixed. I only have Local Area Connection available but no wireless, even the symbol/icon of wifi is not available Network and Sharing Center. Thank you.
    Thursday, August 18, 2016 3:58 PM

Answers

• Hi VC4675,

According to your description, we could check if the computer supports wireless function. Then I suggest that we could download the Wireless LAN driver from the Toshiba official website by your machine model. Then look at the keyboard options on your laptop. You should see a button that looks like a small antenna. The button placement may vary on each device. Please check the link below to follow the steps.

http://www.ehow.com/how_5026948_enable-wireless-toshiba-laptop.html

Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Please note: if it is not work, we could try press shift +F?.

Hope it will be helpful to you

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, August 19, 2016 6:05 AM

All replies

• Hi VC4675,

According to your description, we could check if the computer supports wireless function. Then I suggest that we could download the Wireless LAN driver from the Toshiba official website by your machine model. Then look at the keyboard options on your laptop. You should see a button that looks like a small antenna. The button placement may vary on each device. Please check the link below to follow the steps.

http://www.ehow.com/how_5026948_enable-wireless-toshiba-laptop.html

Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Please note: if it is not work, we could try press shift +F?.

Hope it will be helpful to you

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, August 19, 2016 6:05 AM
  • Did you read the manual for your new computer, esp. regarding Wireless? Please do.

Best regards, George

Sunday, August 21, 2016 12:02 PM
  • Just buy a USB wireless stick and you're up and running.

Best regards, George

Sunday, August 21, 2016 12:09 PM
  • Hi! I just bought a new laptop (Toshiba Dynabook Satellite K21 200E/W) which was order online. Unfortunately it doesn't have a wireless connection installed or available on it. please advice how can I get this fixed. I only have Local Area Connection available but no wireless, even the symbol/icon of wifi is not available Network and Sharing Center. Thank you.

When you purchase a new computer it has a warranty from the manufacturer and that is who you are supposed to contact for any problems or questions about your new system!!

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Sunday, August 21, 2016 12:12 PM
  • That would be futile as there is no built-in wireless card in that computer ...

Best regards, George

Sunday, August 21, 2016 4:27 PM