none
Create a Sata HDD recovery disc ( CD/VCD for)?

Question

• How to create a recovery disc, hdd repair for

HDD data/Sector 512 byte format and corrupt computer hdd data (System Reserved partition/disk) data, 950 GB data 512 byte allacoted space.........

Right Computer Sata HDD 950 gb but, probably destroy hdd data/ 500 gb HDD data available /Seems............

950 gb Recovery for, Create a one recovery disc/cd/vcd? I'm thinking

One Win7 32&64 full dvd in, Anything can happen?

• Edited by ylma87 Sunday, March 17, 2019 11:54 AM
    Wednesday, March 13, 2019 4:45 PM

All replies

• Greetings!

I don't really understand your question.
    Are you trying to burn a CD for hard disk drive tool for reallocating bad sectors?
    Wednesday, March 13, 2019 5:49 PM
  • To create recovery for a user account,one can open C: HD/users/locate the user data,copy/drag folder to a new folder on desktop,copy/drag each,move folder to a cd,once thru,move them back to its default location.This works best from another user account,as files might be in use.As far as OS recovery goes,Windows has XCOPY & Robocopy already installed,but XCOPY works best with a Clean HD that gets formatted partitioned,& a mirrored OS gets installed,but not thru a Partition of 700MB
    Thursday, March 14, 2019 2:38 AM
  • Hi,

Do you mean that you want to recover Data from SATA Hard Disk? 

If I misunderstanding your meaning, please feel free to let me know.

If you want to recover data, you could consider using some third-party softwares to archieve this goal.

For your reference: https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/835840/data-recovery

Best regards,

Yilia 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, March 14, 2019 6:41 AM
  • To create recovery for a user account,one can open C: HD/users/locate the user data,copy/drag folder to a new folder on desktop,copy/drag each,move folder to a cd,once thru,move them back to its default location.This works best from another user account,as files might be in use.As far as OS recovery goes,Windows has XCOPY & Robocopy already installed,but XCOPY works best with a Clean HD that gets formatted partitioned,& a mirrored OS gets installed,but not thru a Partition of 700MB
     Yes ok, Firstly a xcopy understanding
    Thursday, March 14, 2019 5:05 PM
  • Hi,

Do you mean that you want to recover Data from SATA Hard Disk? 

If I misunderstanding your meaning, please feel free to let me know.

If you want to recover data, you could consider using some third-party softwares to archieve this goal.

For your reference: https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/835840/data-recovery

Best regards,

Yilia 

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thanksx
    Thursday, March 14, 2019 5:06 PM
  • Hi,

Just want to confirm the current situations.

Please feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.   

Best regards,

Yilia

Friday, March 29, 2019 2:27 AM
  • Damaged and corrupted  boot disk/system reserved/\full hard drive disk partition , corrupted mbr

how to understand ms-dos format commands...  one 4096 byte  ntfs format need

Win7 ultimate x64/

• Edited by ylma87 Thursday, April 11, 2019 2:33 AM
    Sunday, March 31, 2019 1:13 PM