bug or config problem - not sure which RRS feed

• Question

• I'm having a problem with the install of Forefront. I keep getting the same error when it tries to verify the URL for the reports and reportserver sites. It fails to connect. I checked the IIS admin console, and even though all the sites appear to be there, none of the sites are able to load at all. Is there something I can check to make this work?

Everything else seems fine, but none of the websites are able to load (WSUS, the default site, the reports sites, etc...). I also have a share Collection Reporting role error during the Verification process. Any suggestions?

Tuesday, January 9, 2007 3:23 PM

All replies

• Hi Elliot

Thanks for posting!

To help you debug your problem, we will need to dig into your log files to get more information.  Can you do the following for us?

1. Visit our Connect portal bug submission page: http://connect.microsoft.com/site/sitehome.aspx?SiteID=27
    2. Follow the steps to register on the site and then click the 'Feedback' link in the left nav
    3. Gather the log files from: %Programfiles%\microsoft forefront\client security\server\logs, add them to a zip file and attach to the bug

We will review them internally and will post back via Connect if it's a specific user problem or post here on the forum if it's a general issue that would likely be beneficial for everyone to see

Thanks

Chris

Forefront Client Security PM

Tuesday, January 9, 2007 7:03 PM