Cisco VPN Connects-Lose Internet connection RRS feed

• Question

• Greetings, After I connect to my cisco vpn I lose internet connection. I have tried to access " Uncheck 'Use default gateway on remote network' at Networking > IPv4 > Properties > Advanced , but there is no option for this. Windows 10. This is a new PC, all worked well on Windows 7. Any Ideas?

Sunday, January 19, 2020 6:58 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I am sorry that since the limited resource in forum, we don’t have the environment of cisco VPN and cannot do tests.

We recommend that you can ask this in cisco forum for better answers.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hope this can help you.

Have a nice day!

Ellen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, January 20, 2020 2:46 AM
  • Hi,

You could mark the useful reply as answer if you want to end this thread up.

If there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to post in the forum.

Best Regards,

Ellen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, January 21, 2020 1:54 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I am sorry that since the limited resource in forum, we don’t have the environment of cisco VPN and cannot do tests.

We recommend that you can ask this in cisco forum for better answers.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hope this can help you.

Have a nice day!

Ellen

Monday, January 20, 2020 2:46 AM
  • Hi,

You could mark the useful reply as answer if you want to end this thread up.

If there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to post in the forum.

Best Regards,

Ellen

Tuesday, January 21, 2020 1:54 AM