Toshiba Satellite L505D-S5965 RRS feed

• Question

• i have the Toshiba Satellite L505D-S5965. it has vista and an AMD athlon x2 processor. I have this problem when ever i close internet explorer some thing comes up in a little box that says Internet explorer has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. and then when ever i open internet explorer it asks do i want to continue my last session or go to my home page. it is really annoying and i dont know what to do. any suggestions?
    Saturday, December 12, 2009 2:49 PM

All replies

• First do a disk check and fix any errors if that doesn't help you can insert your Windows disk and when you see the window where it asks you if you want to install Windows, click Yes. Next Windows click to Repair Windows. Follow prompts until completed Doing this will NOT have any effect on any software installed. This is just repairing the Windows intallation. Do you have your computer set so that it will check, automatically, for any IE updates? Is it set to automatically install updates from Microsoft? If not, it should be!
    NetPlusTech
    • Proposed as answer by Rick Laird Tuesday, July 27, 2010 10:47 PM
    Tuesday, July 27, 2010 10:47 PM