ProClarity Desktop Professional via CITRIX RRS feed

• Question

•  

Has anyone successfully deployed ProClarity Desktop Professional (not Web) from a CITRIX server?  If so, please indicate how this was setup?

Thanks.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008 10:53 PM

All replies

•  

Yes, we have customers that successfully deploy Pro from Citrix.  I'm not aware of their install proceedures, but I'm assuming there's a Citrix mode to install the software to be available to all new users to connect to the box.  Please let us know if you have any more questions or any feedback on how the project goes for you.

-Joey

Wednesday, August 27, 2008 6:49 PM
  • Thanks, Joey.  Your name sounds familiar--perhaps I worked with you back in the pre-Microsoft days of ProClarity.  Just a follow-up...

Do you know of anyone who has been able to launch ProClarity from the web via CITRIX to utilize the libraries-books-views layout provided via that interface and then from there launch Desktop Professional?  That would be our preference so that users can navigate to the exact view they wish to open and then have it returned to them in Professional Desktop mode.

Our experience has been that the publication of any http:// target ends up running on the client machine rather than the CITRIX server.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008 7:33 PM