AD Client Side - Script Based failed to Complete RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am getting the following Error:

This error is generating a lot of Noise in my System Center 2007 r2 CU 7 enviroment.

When take a look ad the Product Knowledge base I have to check if OOMADS is installed on the Domain Controller.

This is Done.  My Domain Controllers are availble and I dont have any network Connectivity Problem. Also I can find the Domain controllers based on the DNS Server.

Hope some-one can help me solving this issue

Grz Roelkn

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Thursday, January 10, 2013 10:26 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hello,

For your reference, I would suggest the following thread:

AD Client Side - Script Based Test Failed and FSMO Alerts
    http://www.systemcentercentral.com/Forums/tabid/60/indexId/44217/Default.aspx?tag=Forums+Operations_Manager#vindex45539

Thanks,

Yog Li
    TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Yog Li Wednesday, January 23, 2013 6:46 AM
    Friday, January 11, 2013 10:15 AM
  • Hi,

As this thread has been quiet for a while, we assume that the issue has been resolved. At this time, we will mark it as "Answered" as the previous steps should be helpful for many similar scenarios.

In addition, we’d love to hear your feedback about the solution. By sharing your experience you can help other community members facing similar problems.

Thanks,

Yog Li
    TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, January 23, 2013 6:46 AM
  • Hi,

Sorry for my late response.

I did make the changes to my virus scanner. But I am still getting the following error's

Hope you can help me.

Grz Roelkn

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Thursday, February 21, 2013 1:22 PM