The Language Bar is in Shut Down Screen RRS feed

• Question

• I Want To Know About The Language Bar is in Shut Down Screen
     When I Shut Down  Win 7...

Do You Know That Language Bar Is For What ? 
    Meaning that Language bar in Left Side of the Screen Is For What?

This Is the Link Of Picture About ShutDown Screen

http://gallery.techarena.in/data/516/7057-shutdown.jpg

Tuesday, April 15, 2014 5:07 PM

Answers

• meaning you running at Virtual OS machine, normal Windows 7 OS installation doesn't have this bar during shutdown

Contact VM software manufactured for better answer

Or did you mention about SL button there, most of user name or password can be input using special character like Chinese, India, Arabic or Korean, and this is normal

Or you can remove it

http://windowsforum.com/threads/how-to-remove-the-language-button-from-your-logon-screen.53992/

• Edited by britishdhez Wednesday, April 16, 2014 5:06 AM
    • Marked as answer by Roger Lu Monday, April 28, 2014 2:27 AM
    Wednesday, April 16, 2014 5:01 AM
  • I searched around and found nothing about this topic, my guess is similiar to britishdhez, it should be used to change the user interface language or the input method when typing the username and password, I have a virtual machine, and it displays a "CH" icon on the screen, for me, I just leave it there cause it doesn't bring any trouble. I also searched in my pc, and found that there's a folder "ZH-CN" folder under Windows\Syswow64 and Windows\System32, and many .mui files are included in that folder, I think it might be related with the "CH" icon, these .mui files are contain resources that allow you to change Windows interface to display different languages.For example, if you prefer your user interface to be displayed to you in German or in Spanish instead of English, your MUI files would allow this to happen.

Monday, April 21, 2014 9:08 AM

All replies

• meaning you running at Virtual OS machine, normal Windows 7 OS installation doesn't have this bar during shutdown

Contact VM software manufactured for better answer

Or did you mention about SL button there, most of user name or password can be input using special character like Chinese, India, Arabic or Korean, and this is normal

Or you can remove it

http://windowsforum.com/threads/how-to-remove-the-language-button-from-your-logon-screen.53992/

• Edited by britishdhez Wednesday, April 16, 2014 5:06 AM
    Wednesday, April 16, 2014 5:01 AM
  • My Win 7 Is Ultimate

Meaning The SL Button (Or Other Characters) On the Shut Down Screen Is For What ?

Since I Shut Down My Win

That Button For Change Language Should Not Be !

But It is On Screen !!

did that Language Bar on Shut Down Screen Performing a particular task !?

And that Link Of " WindowsForum.com " Is For Remove Language Bar on Log On screen !

Did You Know or Have A Link about Language Bar on Shut Down Screen ?

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 1:34 PM
  • did you try that? login and shutdown screen supposed to be same

Wait until I restart my machine, lazy to do that

• Edited by britishdhez Thursday, April 17, 2014 1:59 AM
    Thursday, April 17, 2014 1:59 AM
  • Yes I Try that !

I Think the language bar On Shut Down Screen Must have A reason...

Maybe With A shortcut Keys on that Screen, Win 7 Do a Particular task !

Please

If you Know

Help me 

Friday, April 18, 2014 12:29 AM
  • I searched around and found nothing about this topic, my guess is similiar to britishdhez, it should be used to change the user interface language or the input method when typing the username and password, I have a virtual machine, and it displays a "CH" icon on the screen, for me, I just leave it there cause it doesn't bring any trouble. I also searched in my pc, and found that there's a folder "ZH-CN" folder under Windows\Syswow64 and Windows\System32, and many .mui files are included in that folder, I think it might be related with the "CH" icon, these .mui files are contain resources that allow you to change Windows interface to display different languages.For example, if you prefer your user interface to be displayed to you in German or in Spanish instead of English, your MUI files would allow this to happen.

Monday, April 21, 2014 9:08 AM