Strange behaviour exchange connector with service request RRS feed

• Question

• Bonjour, 

Since yesterday, I have problem with exchange connector. 

When I want to update Service Request to complete demand (with keyword [Terminé]) My service request closes, but I have not received notification that I configured. and the title of the application is changed to Default Service Request, while I used a model ! 

In my notification, I have a filter for the title, it's why I don't have notification, so my problem is to understand why my title change changes after the request is resolved only by exchange connector ! If I resolve by console no problem, and notification was send..

any idea ?

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 8:49 AM

All replies

• Hi Nanou,

Check you exchange connector parameter.

When the connector close the SR it also apply a Template (here the default request)

Create a blank SR Template with all the fields empty and slect it in your exchange connector parameters.

Best Regards Remy BOVI

• Proposed as answer by BOVI Rémy Tuesday, June 25, 2013 9:26 AM
    Tuesday, June 25, 2013 9:26 AM
  • ah yes exactly! I'm sorry I had not seen!
    So I really do not know as I do, in fact I have two service request for two different application.
    I filter like this (notification) :
    when the condition is resolved and the title contains the name of the application 1 "is sending an email to articular person and the same for the application 2 but a different person. it's two differents services.
    As model change title I can not use my method? :s

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 9:43 AM
  • Hi,

No problem if you let the fields "Title" to the blank Template use by Exchange Connector.

The title will be define by your own Template (one for App 1 and one for App 2 ...) and it will not change by the blank Template.

Best Regards Remy BOVI

• Proposed as answer by BOVI Rémy Tuesday, June 25, 2013 9:58 AM
    Tuesday, June 25, 2013 9:58 AM
  • when I try to create empty template, I had the following errors :s

edit : it's ok, I restart Console, I try a empty template
    • Edited by nanou42 Tuesday, June 25, 2013 10:01 AM update
    Tuesday, June 25, 2013 9:58 AM
  • Hi,

For me work fine ... just click to "Ok" on the last popup.

Best Regards Remy BOVI

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 10:03 AM
  • it's ok, the title don't change anymore :) 

but I don't know why my connector don't update my incident.. now when I send [Complété] nothing was change.. :s 

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 10:25 AM
  • Somebody have same issu with exchange connector ? sometimes it's works, when it's don't work I have to reboot server :O
    Tuesday, June 25, 2013 1:03 PM
  • Maybe, exchange connector have log ? I don't fount it.. 
    Tuesday, June 25, 2013 2:40 PM
  • Hi,

Check on the event viewer to "Operation manager"

Best Regards Remy BOVI

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 2:43 PM
  • "Exchange Connector: Unable to process mail item, Error Message=The key value of an object cannot be changed."

I have extend class SR.. maybe is that ?

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 2:51 PM
  • But it's work for one of the SR
    Tuesday, June 25, 2013 2:51 PM
  • Does this mail have the [SRxxx] and keyword tag ?

Best Regards Remy BOVI

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 3:00 PM
  • Yes, exactly.

I found this :

http://blogs.technet.com/b/servicemanager/archive/2013/04/26/scsm-exchange-connector-3-0-rtm-released-amp-supported.aspx?PageIndex=2#comments

Travis say :

"try exporting out the MP and look at the XML.  You'll find an ObjectTemplate element that represents the template.  Look and see what the ID property is set to inside of there."

I have to import the MP who extend my class ? I found nothing into it.. 

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 3:04 PM