stop code 0xc00002e2 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Guys,

The host Hypervisor I am running the virtual machines on filled up the 300GB of storage and all virtual machines were put on a critical pause. After removing some file from the drive all virtual machine restarted with no issues except DC1 the domain controller. 

I get a blue screen with stop code 0xc00002e2: the domain controller does not start.

From my understanding I need to access the Directory Services Repair Mode with the DSRM password and perform some fixes. However the default lab password P@ssw0rd is not working for either the local Administrator account nor for the CORP\LabAdmin account. Is there a DSRM password?

Many Thanks

Wednesday, July 29, 2020 8:57 AM

All replies

• Hi Guys,

The host Hypervisor I am running the virtual machines on filled up the 300GB of storage and all virtual machines were put on a critical pause. After removing some file from the drive all virtual machine restarted with no issues except DC1 the domain controller. 

I get a blue screen with stop code 0xc00002e2: the domain controller does not start.

From my understanding I need to access the Directory Services Repair Mode with the DSRM password and perform some fixes. However the default lab password P@ssw0rd is not working for either the local Administrator account nor for the CORP\LabAdmin account. Is there a DSRM password?

Many Thanks

I also tried to reset the DSRM password by accessing the command prompt with the Administrator account, but again the default password P@ssw0rd is not working
    Wednesday, July 29, 2020 9:02 AM