Teams Archiving RRS feed

• Question

• HI All,

Can anyone please let me know how to enable archive feature for teams messages ? Please share if there is any step by step document for the same.

Regards,

AJ

Friday, June 1, 2018 12:48 PM

Answers

• Yes ,you can understand it

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Marked as answer by Alias Jacky Monday, December 17, 2018 6:45 AM
    Thursday, June 14, 2018 10:37 AM

All replies

• Hi Alias,

You could refer to the following link about the Compliance in Office 365.it is suitable for MS Teams

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/skypehybridguy/2017/07/19/ediscovery-and-content-search-in-microsoft-teams/

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, June 4, 2018 11:03 AM
  • Hi,

Are there any update for this issue, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who has similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Thursday, June 7, 2018 8:33 AM
  • Hi Leou,

As per my understanding, all MS Teams chat and files will be archived automatically -and we can search the archived messaged and files through content search. If I need to preserve the data for a period of time -and then I need to delete  the data, then we can create some retention policy for the same.

Is my understanding correct ?

Regards,

AJ

Wednesday, June 13, 2018 1:05 AM
  • Yes ,you can understand it

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

• Marked as answer by Alias Jacky Monday, December 17, 2018 6:45 AM
    Thursday, June 14, 2018 10:37 AM