Export to Reporting Services RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I have customised matrix.xslt and StyleTemplates.xml in C:\Program Files\Common Files\ProClarity\PRS so that when I use the Export to reporting services option in ProClarity Desktop Client 6.3 it will export a report pre-formatted to our requirements.

For example it sets the font sizes, styles and grid header colours.

I'd like to replace the standard textbox that contains the link back to the PAS Server with an image instead. The image is being created okay, but I am unable to populate the Hyperlink with the "href" variable. Nothing ever comes into the report. Here is a snippet:

<Image Name = "PAS_Link">
                <Style>

<xsl:call-template name="getStyles">
                    <xsl:with-param name="stylePath" select="$style/PASLinkStyle"/>
                    </xsl:call-template>
                </Style>

<Action>
                    <Hyperlink><xsl:value-of select="@href"/></Hyperlink>
                </Action>
                <ToolTip><xsl:value-of select="Name"/></ToolTip>
                <Sizing><xsl:value-of select="$style/PASLinkStyle/Sizing"/></Sizing>
                <Top><xsl:value-of select="$style/PASLinkStyle/Top"/></Top>
                    <Width><xsl:value-of select="$style/PASLinkStyle/Width"/></Width>
                    <MIMEType />
                    <Source><xsl:value-of select="$style/PASLinkStyle/Source"/></Source>
                    <ZIndex>2</ZIndex>
                    <Height><xsl:value-of select="$style/PASLinkStyle/Height"/></Height>
                    <Value><xsl:value-of select="$style/PASLinkStyle/Value"/></Value>
            </Image>

Is it that the SSRS add in cannot work with image fields?

Thanks!!

Matt
    Monday, July 28, 2008 5:29 PM

Answers

• Hi all,

I have been able to "achieve" what I wanted to do above. I've found that by setting a background image to the textbox it looks more or less like an image field with an action.

Matt
    Monday, July 28, 2008 9:53 PM