Multiple Displays-Extend Desktop RRS feed

• Question

• I recently installed Windoes 7 Enterprise, on my Laptop. When I connect a second monitor to use extended desktop, it seems to disable the laptop monitor and can't find two monitors. To get back to laptop monitor I have to disconnect second monitor and reboot and it then finds "Mobile Monitor". The graphics card was is nvidia Geforce 660. I have tried to configure using display settings etc., but no luck. The set-up was working fine under vista.... Any suggestions?

Thursday, July 15, 2010 11:12 PM

Answers

• Hi,

We can find that all drivers are indicated to be compatible with Windows XP. Although it may works properly in Windows Vista, no one can guarantee that the drivers are compatible with Windows 7.

You may contact Samsung support to check hardware compatibility issues.

contact us - SAMSUNG 

Important Note: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Friday, August 6, 2010 5:15 AM
    Wednesday, July 21, 2010 9:02 AM

All replies

• What is the model of your laptop? I suggest you go to the computer manufacturer’s website, and download the latest Windows 7 compatible drivers for the video adapter and the monitor and install them.
    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Monday, July 19, 2010 9:48 AM
  • Thanks it Samsung M50 th Video card is an NVIDIA Geforce 6600 and the latest drivers are installed and was working perfectly under Vista

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 2:13 AM
  • Hi,

We can find that all drivers are indicated to be compatible with Windows XP. Although it may works properly in Windows Vista, no one can guarantee that the drivers are compatible with Windows 7.

You may contact Samsung support to check hardware compatibility issues.

contact us - SAMSUNG 

Important Note: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.

• Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Friday, August 6, 2010 5:15 AM
    Wednesday, July 21, 2010 9:02 AM