Microsoft Forefront Client Security Health Management pack - missing attribute RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,
    I have been trying to get this management pack working now for some time on my main MOM 2005 management server. I've tried removing it, downloading a new management pack and reinstalling it, but the event log fills up saying there is an error in the "Microsoft Forefront Client Security Servers" formula, and indeed there is no "Microsoft Forefront Security Installed Roles" attribute. The MP is dated 4/10/2007.
    Does anyone know the settings for the installed roles attribute so that I can add it manually?

The following is the description from event id 21100

Computer Group rule "Microsoft Forefront Client Security Servers" contains an error in its formula. No computers can match this rule until the formula is corrected.

Formula: AttributeValue(Microsoft Forefront Client Security Installed Roles)>=1 AND AttributeValue(Microsoft Forefront Client Security Installed Roles)<=15

Error: Warning(1,16): Identifier 'Microsoft Forefront Client Security Installed Roles' cannot be resolved (Attribute not found)

Warning(1,91): Identifier 'Microsoft Forefront Client Security Installed Roles' cannot be resolved (Attribute not found)

For more information, see Help and Support Center at

Wednesday, March 4, 2009 9:32 AM

Answers

• It's ok I have got it working now. I just added the Microsoft Forefront Client Security Installed Roles attribute and pointed to the registry key that holds the roles, and it is all working now.
    • Marked as answer by JazK Wednesday, April 8, 2009 12:21 PM
    Wednesday, April 8, 2009 12:21 PM