SQL 2008 Reporting Services WSS Integration RRS feed

• Question

• I am building up a test VPC image and have installed the following (in the order specified)

1. Windows Server 2008 Enterprise

2. SQL Server 2008 (all features including reporting services - selected to use SharePoint integration)

3. Installed WSS 3.0 SP1

Now I want to get reporting services to work with SharePoint.   I downloaded and installed the SQL Server 2008 reporting services add-on for SharePoint but I don't see where it did anything.

I go into the WSS central admin and I do not see any new options for SQL Reporting Services.    Anyone with suggestions on how to resolve this issue?   I saw one entry where a person said the RTM add-ons don't work and they had to roll back to using RC0.     Anyone have success with the RTM add-ons?

Thanks,

Mike

Thursday, August 28, 2008 8:25 PM

Answers

•  

Could you check to make sure the Report Server Integration Feature is activated in Central Admin?  You can do this by going to Central Admin, Site Actions -> Site Settings, Site Collection Administration -> Site collection features.
    Friday, August 29, 2008 12:49 AM

All replies

•  

Could you check to make sure the Report Server Integration Feature is activated in Central Admin?  You can do this by going to Central Admin, Site Actions -> Site Settings, Site Collection Administration -> Site collection features.
    Friday, August 29, 2008 12:49 AM
  • Excellent!  I should have thought of that!

Sunday, August 31, 2008 11:48 PM