How Do I Queue CDG Files In Media Player Using Context Menu RRS feed

• Question

• I've installed a codec that allows me to play CDG files in Windows Media Player. However the option to queue them is missing from the context menu that comes up when you right-click on files. How can I enable this functionality?
    Wednesday, February 15, 2012 10:48 AM

All replies

• When you install third party software, you must contact the publisher of the software for any information about configuring it.

Microsoft does not provide support for any third party software.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 1:48 PM
  • Windows Media Player isn't third party software. I am contacting the publisher. I simply want to know how to add mre file types to it's context menu support.
    Thursday, February 16, 2012 12:43 AM
  • The codec you installed to play CDG files is third party software.

The publisher of the codec should know how it interacts with Media Player and whether you should be able to queue the CDG files.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Thursday, February 16, 2012 1:28 PM