multi SMTP blocking RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there 

I have one Edge server that working in SMTP relay and I want make some limitation on this server .

actually I want make a workflow like below :

1 - check incoming mails with subjects or senders 

2 - If stock more than 100 message in queue with same senders , pick sender domain and put in block domain senders .

I can checking mail count and sender domain but need help to how can I useing Count field for Set-SenderFilterConfig 

-----------------

Get-MessageTrackingLog -Start (Get-Date).AddDays(-1) -ResualtSize Unlimited -EventID Send | Group { ($_.Sender.Split{"{@}"))[1] } 

-----------------

Thanks a lot  

Saeid.ADZ

Saturday, January 28, 2017 8:08 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I suggest we can ask a question in Exchange Development forum to confirm whether it can be achieved by any code related script:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/exchange/en-US/home?forum=exchangesvrdevelopment

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.
    Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    David Wang
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, January 30, 2017 8:58 AM
  • Thanks David .

I posting in category that you suggested 

Saeid.ADZ

Monday, January 30, 2017 12:28 PM