Outlook.com RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

My Email account has been comprised.

I have reset the password, but now when i send an email the sender shows as " *******" instead of the correct email address.

Please can you advise.

Thanks

Jeremy

• Edited by Perry-Pan Wednesday, December 5, 2018 5:59 AM Remove personal information
    Saturday, December 1, 2018 10:31 AM

All replies

• Hi Jeremy,

Are you using Outlook desktop client? Does email address show correctly in Outlook?

What do you mean by "Email account has been comprised"? If you send email from web mail, will same error occur?

Please try removing and re-add your email account to check the results.

Any updates, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Tuesday, December 4, 2018 6:25 AM
    Monday, December 3, 2018 2:37 AM
  • Hi Jeremy,

Any updates with this issue?

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, December 5, 2018 5:58 AM
  • Hi Jeremy,

Are there any updates with this issue?

Regards,

Perry

Friday, December 7, 2018 5:31 AM