SCOM 2012 NLB MP RRS feed

• Question

• HI,

I have a SCOM 2012 SP1 french edition installed and i install the NLB MP to monitor the windows 2012 servers NLB.

THE MP is installed from Microsoft catalog without any errors but it didn't show me any devices in the MP like : nodes,state...

All agent clients are installed and they are up to date (no pbme).

The NLB MP can't detect any NLB servers to monitor.

I uninstalled and installed the mp and the agent client but it dosen't work !!!!

is a problem with the french edition ?? how can i troubleshoot this problem ????

Thx

Saturday, January 25, 2014 12:20 PM

Answers

• For monitoring NLB like cluster, you will need to enable proxy on all physical node to can detect virtual node in agentless.

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you please click "Vote As Helpful" and if it answered your question, please click "Mark As Answer"
    • Edited by Mai AliMVP Saturday, January 25, 2014 12:42 PM
    • Marked as answer by Juke Chou Tuesday, January 28, 2014 3:55 PM
    Saturday, January 25, 2014 12:39 PM
  • yes, you need to enable it on all node to can monitor virtual node and NLB

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you please click "Vote As Helpful" and if it answered your question, please click "Mark As Answer"
    Saturday, January 25, 2014 6:15 PM

All replies

• For monitoring NLB like cluster, you will need to enable proxy on all physical node to can detect virtual node in agentless.

• Edited by Mai AliMVP Saturday, January 25, 2014 12:42 PM
    Saturday, January 25, 2014 12:39 PM
  • Thx for your answer.

I enabled this option only on my scom sever.you want to say that i have to enable it on all nodes servers ???

Saturday, January 25, 2014 5:39 PM
  • yes, you need to enable it on all node to can monitor virtual node and NLB

Saturday, January 25, 2014 6:15 PM