SCSM 2012 Portal RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Just a doubt about portal language, in SCSM 2012 porta is it possible to have it in another languages like portuguese?

Now I´ve noticed that the portal for scsm 2012 need sharepoint, to have my portal running in portuguese should my sharepoint be in portuguese, or this will depend of the user browser?

Thanks in advance!!!

Rodrigo Daphanis
    Wednesday, November 30, 2011 2:16 PM

All replies

• Install your sharepoint in english. Afterwards you need to install the Portugese Language Pack for Sharepoint.

You can then change the display language on the portal manually to portugese (or set the language in IE settings to POR).
    In the Service Manager Console there is a Generic Incident Request Template localized for Portugal available. (you will need to translate it but it will auto detect the language)

You can copy the location settings to create other localized templates and of course use the template itself.

Mostly all other fiels in the portal will be translated when applying the portugese language pack.
    (Only home , my requests are still in english, but I'm sure it will be possible to translate those also).

Hope this helps!

Monday, December 5, 2011 4:00 PM