none
Project Server 2019 OData Error. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Everyone!

Our internal project server started suddenty to behave strange while trying to query using the OData Api service.

I already upgraded sharepoint to latest version in order to see if the problem get fixed but it didnt...

When im trying to browse the service using the following url:

https://ps.domain.com/sites/PWA/_api/ProjectData/TimesheetLines?$format=json

i get the following error:

{"odata.error":{"code":"","message":{"lang":"en-GB","value":"An error occurred while processing this request."}}}

In ULS logs i see the following:

PWA:https://ps.domain.com/sites/PWA, ServiceApp:ProjectServer Application Service, PSI: Exception while handling ODATA request: System.ArgumentException: Cannot get JOIN path from 'MSP_TVF_TimesheetLine' to 'MSP_TVF_TimesheetCPUid0'    
     at Microsoft.Office.Project.Server.BusinessLayer.OData.EntityStorageInfoBase.GetJoinReferencePathForTable(SqlTableReference tableRef)    
     at System.Linq.Enumerable.<SelectManyIterator>d__17`2.MoveNext()    
     at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereEnumerableIterator`1.MoveNext()    
     at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.InsertRange(Int32 index, IEnumerable`1 collection)    
     at Microsoft.Office.Project.Server.BusinessLayer.OData.CommandBuilder.AddJoinsToCache(IEnumerable`1 refsToAdd)    
     at Microsoft.Office.Project.Server.BusinessLayer.OData.EntityStorageInfoBase.ExecuteForPropertyName(String propertyName, Action`2 methodToExecuteForEachProperty)    
     at Microsoft.Office.Project.Server.BusinessLayer.OData.EntityStorageInfoBase.ExecuteForEachProperty(Action`2 methodToExecuteForEachProperty)    
     at Microsoft.Office.Project.Server.BusinessLayer.OData.CommandBuilder.EnsureListOfSelectedColumnsAndNecessaryJoinsForThem()    
     at Microsoft.Office.Project.Server.BusinessLayer.OData.CommandBuilder.GetBuiltSqlCommand()    
     at Microsoft.Office.Project.Server.BusinessLayer.OData.QueryResponseBuilderFactory.GetResultsBuilderInstance(ICommandBuilder command, IResultItemBuilder itemBuilder)    
     at Microsoft.Office.Project.Server.BusinessLayer.OData.ProjectServerExpressionVisitor.VisitExpression(IODataContext context, Expression expression)    
     at Microsoft.Office.Project.Server.BusinessLayer.OData.OdataLinqProvider.Execute(Expression expression)    
     at Microsoft.Office.Project.Server.BusinessLayer.OData.OdataQuery`1.System.Collections.IEnumerable.GetEnumerator()    
     at System.Data.Services.WebUtil.GetRequestEnumerator(IEnumerable enumerable)    
     at System.Data.Services.QueryResultInfo.MoveNext()    
     at System.Data.Services.DataService`1.SerializeResponseBody(RequestDescription description, IDataService dataService, IODataResponseMessage responseMessage)    
     at System.Data.Services.DataService`1.HandleRequest()

Can anyone point me where to start looking and fix the Odata Service?

Thanks in Advance,

George.

Saturday, March 28, 2020 5:39 PM

All replies