none
Unable to order POSReady 2009 DVD, shopping cart is broken. RRS feed

• Question

• It looks like the shopping cart for ordering POSReady 2009 DVD is broken, it keeps asking me for a required field when I fill out every field correctly.

https://ms.kpcorp.com/WinEmbedded/AspxFiles/Home.aspx

Can somebody please take a look and fix it?
    Tuesday, December 8, 2009 8:45 PM

Answers

• Hi Terry,

Thank you for looking into this. It looks like the checkout issue only happens when using FireFox3.5, I am using  Ubuntu 9.10 though. I got the following error when every field was properly filled out:

Please enter valid Shipping To address. Requestor/Billing Information:
    Please provide your billing address and payment information.

I notice the State/Province selection was gone. I assume it caused the problem. Not sure if this is an issue for FireFox under Windows.

I am able to go beyond checkout to the payment screen now using IE.

Thanks again.

Thursday, December 10, 2009 2:49 PM

All replies

• Azhao,

After you choose the quantity you would like to order from the URL that you provided and select continue you are asked for billing and shipping information.  If a field is not properly filled it, you should be prompted with an error indicating which field or fields are missing.  When I filled in every field proceeded with a red asterisk I am able to continue to the confirmation and payment screen.  Can you provide more information about the nature of the error that you are encountering?

Terry Warwick
    Microsoft
    Wednesday, December 9, 2009 7:37 PM
  • Hi Terry,

Thank you for looking into this. It looks like the checkout issue only happens when using FireFox3.5, I am using  Ubuntu 9.10 though. I got the following error when every field was properly filled out:

Please enter valid Shipping To address. Requestor/Billing Information:
    Please provide your billing address and payment information.

I notice the State/Province selection was gone. I assume it caused the problem. Not sure if this is an issue for FireFox under Windows.

I am able to go beyond checkout to the payment screen now using IE.

Thanks again.

Thursday, December 10, 2009 2:49 PM